Beautifully handcrafted sterling silver pendant delicately carved with a floral pattern. This pendant is enhanced with a variety of natural lustrous gemstones including radiant blue topaz, milky opal, dark red garnet and opalescent moonstone. This pendant also comes in a luxurious version in which two strips of 18 karats yellow gold have been deposited on each side of the pendant. A pleasure for the eye!
It is believed that the body dies but the soul lives on. The same way leaves wither and die, then fall to the ground to give life to the soil which in turn will provide nourishment and influence the growth of the tree. This lovely sterling silver pendant is delicately carved with leaves to remind us that death is not the end but simply another step of the journey of life.
NOTE: The version with gold only comes with a blue topaz
- Handmade in Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada
- Made with Sterling Silver .925 and 18 karats yellow gold
- Handcarved with floral motif
- Set with genuine natural gemstones including; sky blue topaz, opalescent opal, deep red garnet and gleamy moonstone
- Perfect fit for any woman
- Boho, easy-going style for everyday wear
- Include a sterling silver chain of 18 or 20 inches.
- An elegant and feminine touch
An 18" necklace is a common choice for women that will fall just below the throat at the collarbone. This length is popular for adding pendants that will hang over a crew neck.
A 20" necklace will fall a few inches below the collarbone and allow a little more breathing room. Perfect for a low, plunging neckline or if you want to wear it over a turtleneck.
All our jewelry comes in a beautiful gift box and with a mini polishing cloth.
We also include with your purchase a small token of appreciation and a 10% discount coupon on your next purchase.